Here’s what you need to know about me, in no particular order:
- I speak parenthetically. (It’ll totally happen, you’ll see.)
- I fell in love with voiceover the first time I saw Disney’s Cinderella but I’m no princess. I’m more like that chick from Alias. Erm, but without the rockin’ bod. And the sweet fighting moves. But I do have lots of wigs and outfits. (Hey, I’m an actor.)
- It is one of my life goals to be a major video game character. At this point, I’d be happy to voice any character but I would be happiest as the voice of some awesome, female, kick-ass ninja. If I can’t be a ninja in real life, a video game is the next best thing.
- As you can tell, I’m kinda kooky. But I also have a strong work ethic so I’m very professional too. (My mom owned her own business from the time I was 10 years old so professionalism was drilled into me at an early age.) I think I’m a good balance of business and fun though. I deliver a superior product while making it enjoyable to work with me. Hire me and see for yourself!
- I am awesome at the following video games: Tekken, Gran Turismo, and Halo. (In Tekken, I will kick. your. ASS. as Nina. Nina’s my girl. Together, we rock.) I’m quickly improving at L.A. Noire and Uncharted 2. (So many games, so little time.)
- No matter how hard I try, I can’t get past “medium” on Guitar Hero. That 5th button just eludes me. Don’t worry, I still bring the rock. /throwing goats
- I wish there were more female roles in video games and animation. I wish there were fewer cliché roles for women (please, we can do more than the sex pot or the evil witch or the cool-but-overlooked tom boy). But as someone once told me, most of the roles are written by men. So, ladies? We gotta put our creative forces to work and write some awesome characters!
- Jennifer Hale is my hero. Heroine? Whatever, she RULES!
- I strongly believe in paying it forward and giving back to my community. I believe in honing my craft. I believe that I can always be better than I am. I believe that dreams do come true if you work at them.
- Lastly, I believe you should check out my website http://voxgoddess.com to learn more about me, the work I’ve done so far, and the amazing people with whom I’ve studied. Then, I believe you should hire me.